- Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Time: Wednesday, 25th April, at 09:00-10:45
- Session name: "Enhancing the Alternative Fuels Market through Vision, Targets, and Policy Measures".
Discussing Zero-emission Transport in Warsaw, Poland
- Centre for the EU Transport Projects – CUPT is organising an international conference on electromobility – Be Smart, Be Electric: Zero-Emission Transport: Evolution or Revolution? – which is conceived as the key national event for exchanging experiences, knowledge and best practices examples on electromobility developments, including technological, environmental and financing aspects.
Living labs training in Ulm
Another production facility successfully implemented!
We've secured EU co-financing to our client Quant Commerce Ltd. for the investment in the construction of production facilities and increase of storage space and assisted in successful implementation of the project. This enabled the client to expand production capacity in order to meet customer demand and to introduce new products to market.
- Total project value: 9.131.415,56 HRK
- EU co-financing contribution: 3,444,064.19 HRK
- Project implementation period: 15 February 2016 - 15 August 2017
The project has been successfully implemented with the utilization rate grant of 97%!